Safety checks:

Carbon monoxide poisoning is a subject that people know very little about. Not only can it kill you, it can cause permanent Neurological Damage in the longer term. In the short term, it can make you feel ill and inhibit you life potential.

It is essential that you have your gas appliances checked on an annual basis, this will ensure that you and your family are safe from this potentially deadly hazard.

We also specialise in Gas Testing for Domestic Landlords for which we issue a Landlords Safety Certificate.

 Unitrade 2004 ©